The Opportunities are Endless
We are all aware that “who you know” is often as important as “what you know”.
As a member of the McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce, you will have endless opportunities to meet with other members in order to promote your business and develop long term relationships. These include:
- Weekly GREETERS
- Member luncheons and classes
- Monthly “Business After Hours”
- FREE Business listing for your business on our chamber website: www.mcminnville.org
- FREE Printed directory listing, which will be available to community members, relocating families, and businesses and visitors alike.
- FREE membership plaque and decal for you to display in your business, to show your association with our chamber.
- FREE announcements in the Chamber Newsletter which is distributed to over 1,000 business people.
- A voice at the table to advocate for you with local, county, and state government.
The chamber has been instrumental to my business over the course of the last couple of years. As a busy small-business owner it takes me a while to “get to things”. My membership in the McMinnville Chamber has proven to be one thing I wish I’d “gotten to” more quickly. They’re close by with resources I wasn’t expecting to find. Nathan & the team have had the answers I have needed–that is to say, they know a lot and they know who knows everything else.
Not only has the chamber & it’s membership been important to my business, driving traffic our way and giving us a forum to learn and disseminate information, it’s also become really important to me personally, as I’ve begun to develop friendships that are important to me.”
~Nick Walton, Flag & Wire Coffee
Becoming a member of the McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce is quite easy. Fill out the application and we will be in touch very quickly. If you have any questions before hand please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Few of the Benefits
- BUSINESS ORGANIZATION – As a Chamber member you will receive cooperation and assistance from the most capable firms in the community.
- PUBLICITY & EXPOSURE – Chamber members receive real exposure through our publications, directories, mixers and website listings.
- NEW BUSINESS CONTACTS – One major reason to consider active participation with the Chamber is to meet new people and network with new businesses.
- REPUTATION – The Chamber works as a voice for its members in local, state, and federal government.
- REFERRALS – Each day, as we receive requests for goods and services, we send them directly to our members.
- INVOLVEMENT – Our members MAKE THE DIFFERENCE by working together to improve the quality of life and business environment.
- NEW CUSTOMERS – We support industries and businesses that bring people, employment and a better economy to McMinnville.
- RESOURCES & ASSISTANCE – We maintain information and statistics that are shared with individuals interested in promoting business in McMinnville.
- SHOP LOCAL – As a Chamber we work hard to keep the money flowing within the community, making those dollars work doubly hard for our members businesses.
- INFORMED MEMBERS – We keep our members informed about any and all regional and state issues, through media articles, newspapers, personal visits, meetings and events.
OUR VISION is a thriving, sustainable, community.
OUR MISSION is supporting a strong local economy.