McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce Website Policy Documents
Goods or Services Descriptions:
Membership Dues: Membership dues are chosen by the potential new member, or renewing member, and paid by that member at one time, or quarterly. Each dues level comes with different benefits to the member. It is the responsibility of the member to choose the dues level that best fits their needs. Membership Levels can be increased at any time, however, membership levels may only be decreased upon the renewal of membership. For more information on this please refer to the “Dues Refund Policy.”
Other Goods sold by the McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce will be described within the online store where they are accessible by either general public or members only.
Other Services sold by the McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce are sold as is and if there are any questions about the service please contact us at 503.472.6196 before making the purchase.
All Transactions are in US Dollars.
Your privacy is critically important to us. At McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce we have a few fundamental principles:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
- In our membership products, we aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what’s visible to the public, seen by search engines, and kept private.
Like most website operators, McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce, collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Our purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how visitors use its website. From time to time, we may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Export or Legal Restrictions on Goods and Services
To our understanding at this time there are no restrictions or laws controlling the sales and or shipments of goods sold by us from McMinnville, Oregon.
Protecting Your Personal Information
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL Technology)
McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible. SSL technology enables encryption (scrambling) of sensitive information during your online transactions. All of the forms on our site are secured with SSL technology so your personal information stays safe and out of malicious hands.
Returns and Exchanges Policy:
Membership Dues: McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce membership dues are generally not refundable. However, if dues have been paid in full and the refund request is received within 90 days following the due date/join date, a 50% refund may be granted. By making a purchase with McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce, you are confirming that you have read and understand our Membership Dues refund policy.
No Refunds – All services (event attendance, enrollment, fees, etc.) sold by the McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce are sold as-is and without any guarantee. By making a purchase with McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce, you are confirming that you have read and understand our no refunds policy.
Online Return & Exchange Policy – McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce will issue a full refund for most items returned in new condition within 30 days of the shipment date. IMPORTANT: All returns to McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce must include either the original receipt or a gift receipt. We are unable to exchange items. In order to exchange an item, we suggest returning the unwanted item for a refund and placing a new order for the item you want. To return an item, please send the item back to the Chamber office at 417 NW Adams St McMinnville, OR 97128. The cost of return shipping is paid by you the customer. Please include a receipt or confirmation email of your original purchase. Also include your contact information. When we receive the returned merchandise we will contact you to confirm receipt and issue a refund.
By making a purchase with McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce, you are confirming that you have read and understand our Online Return & Exchange Policy.
Order Cancellation Policy
To cancel an order you have placed with McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce, you must contact customer support by email (email@example.com) or by phone (503.472.6196). Every effort will be made to accommodate the cancellation of your order as long as it has not yet shipped. When contacting customer support to cancel an order, please be ready to provide your name, the order number, and your contact information. Please note that if the item has shipped, the order cannot be canceled. In this case, you can request to return the item for a refund in accordance to the appropriate refund policy.
When purchasing physical goods it is our policy to mail them on the next business day. Unless otherwise noted in the options of purchasing the goods we will ship all products through the United States Postal Service utilizing Flat Rate shipping.
When purchasing attendance, entrance, or event rsvp service, unless otherwise noted, your confirmation email will suffice as receipt of your purchase and ticket for entrance. If for some reason you do not receive this confirmation please check all email files first to confirm that the confirmation was not routed to junk email. If still unable to find it please contact with your need and we will solve the issue right away.
When purchasing Membership Dues, the benefits and services associated with the selected dues level are considered delivered immediately. If you have further questions about how to redeem the benefits of you membership level please contact and we will answer your questions as soon as possible.
Customer Service Contact
McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce
417 NW Adams St
McMinnville, OR, 97128 USA
: Please identify your question in the subject line for quicker reply times
Rules and Regulations Regarding use of this Web Site
The McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce requires that all the visitors to our site(s) on the World Wide Web (the “Site”) adhere to the following rules and regulations (“Rules and Regulations”). By accessing the Site you acknowledge and accept these Rules and Regulations:
- LAWS AND REGULATIONS Access to and use of the Site is subject to all applicable international, federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- COPYRIGHT/TRADEMARKS The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are the property of the McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce and other parties. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of the McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce or the third party that owns the Marks. All information and content including any software programs available on or through the Site (“Content”) is protected by copyright. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes.
- HYPERLINKING This Site may provide a link to other sites by allowing you to leave this site to access third-party material or by bringing the third-party material into this site via “inverse” hyperlinks and framing technology (a “linked site”). McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce has no discretion to alter, review, update, or control the content on a Linked Site. The fact that we have provided a link to a site is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation with respect to such site, its owners, or its providers. There are inherent risks in relying upon using, or retrieving any information found on the Internet. We urge you to make sure you understand these risks before relying upon, using, or retrieving any such information on a Linked Site.
- NO WARRANTIES All content, products, and services on the site, or obtained from a Linked Site are provided to you “AS IS” without warranty by McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce of any kind either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy. The McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce does not endorse and is not responsible for (a) the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made through the site by any party other than the McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce, (b) any content provided on Linked Sites or (c) the capabilities or reliability of any product or service obtained from a Linked Site. Other than as required under applicable consumer protection law, under no circumstance will the McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the site or a Linked Site, or your reliance on any product or service obtained from a Linked Site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, advice or other content available through the site, or obtained from a Linked Site. You hereby acknowledge and agree to seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific opinion, advice, product, service, or other content.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR USE OF THE SITE AND LINKED SITES The information, software, products and descriptions of services published on the Site or a Linked Site may include inaccuracies or errors, and the McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce specifically disclaims any liability for such inaccuracies or errors. We do not warrant or represent that the Content on the Site is complete or up-to-date. We are under no obligation to update any content on the Site and we may change the content on the Site at any time without notice. The McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce may make improvements or changes to the Site at any time. You agree that the McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce, its affiliates and any of their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents are not liable, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any indirect, punitive, special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages (including without limitation lost profits, cost of procuring substitute service or lost opportunity) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Site or a Linked Site, or with the delay or inability to use the Site or a Linked Site, even if the McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce is made aware of the possibility of such damages. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses which may infect your equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems (e.g., you cannot access your internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure. We cannot and do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Site.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR SERVICES ARRANGED THROUGH THE SITE You agree that the McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce is a mere agent for the providers of services available through the Site. Any and all claims regarding any failure or breach with respect to the services offered through the Site are limited to claims against the service provider(s). You agree that the McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce, its successors and assigns are not liable, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, including without limitation liability for any direct, punitive, special, consequential, incidental our indirect damages, in connection with the goods or services provided through the Site, including without limitation liability for any act, error, omission, injury, loss, accident, delay or irregularity which may be incurred through the fault, negligent or otherwise, of such service provider(s) and you hereby exonerate the McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce from any liability with respect to the same.
- CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR COMMUNICATIONS To the extent reasonably possible, the McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce will maintain the confidentiality of all your communications which contain personal information and which are transmitted directly to the McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce. Should the site ever host a message board or a chat room, your postings on any message board or in any chat room will not be protected as confidential and we may use and provide information contained in any such postings (including any ideas, concepts, know-how or other intellectual property) for any purpose whatsoever as we deem appropriate. You should be aware that Linked Sites might contain confidentiality provisions that differ from the provisions provided herein. We are not responsible for such provisions, and expressly disclaim any and all liability related to such provisions.
- LINKED INTERNET SITES The McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce prohibits caching, unauthorized hypertext links to the Site and the framing of any Content available through the Site. We reserve the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames and specifically disclaim any responsibility for the Content available on any other Linked Sites. Access to any Linked Site is at the your own risk. You should be aware that Linked Sites might contain rules and regulations, privacy provisions, confidentiality provisions, transmission of personal data provisions, and other provisions that differ from the provisions provided on the Site. We are not responsible for such provisions, and expressly disclaim any and all liability related to such provisions.
- NO BUSINESS ADVICE OR OFFERS Nothing in the Site constitutes business advice. The McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce provides content and materials for convenience and information only.
- FORWARD LOOKING INFORMATION At times, information contained on this Site may include forward-looking statements, which are subject to risks and uncertainties and speak only as of the date on which they are made. For example, the words “believe”, “expect”, “anticipate”, “optimistic”, “intend”, “aim”, “will” or similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. You are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date on which they are made. The McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce undertakes no obligation to update publicly or revise any forward-looking statements.
- PRESS RELEASES All press releases and other materials presented or released to the business community that are contained on the Site were, to the best of the McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce’s knowledge, timely and accurate when issued. However, the passage of time can render information stale, and you should not rely on the continued accuracy of any such material beyond the date of issuance. The McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce has no responsibility to update any information contained in any such material. All viewers should carefully check the dates of issuance of the material contained in the Site.
- POSTINGS The McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce is under no obligation to review any messages, information or content (“Postings”) you may post to the Site and assumes no responsibility or liability relating to any such Postings. Notwithstanding the above, the McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce may from time to time monitor the Postings on the Site and may decline to accept and/or may remove any Postings that contain:
- Any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- Messages posted by persons impersonating others.
- Messages by non-authorized employees of the McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce purporting to speak on behalf of the McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce or containing confidential information or expressing opinions concerning the McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Messages that offer unauthorized downloads of any copyrighted or private information.
- Chain letters of any kind.
You acknowledge and agree that by providing the McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce with any personal or proprietary information through the Site, you are consenting to the transmission of such personal or proprietary information over international borders as necessary for processing in accordance with the McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce’s standard business practices. You should be aware that Linked Sites might contain transmission of personal data provisions that differ from the provisions provided herein. The McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce is not responsible for such provisions, and expressly disclaims any and all liability related to such provisions.
If you do not want to receive e-mail(s) from us in the future, please let us know by sending an email to us at info@McMinnvillechamber.com and telling us that you do not want to receive further e-mail from the McMinnville Area Chamber.
- CHANGES TO RULES AND REGULATIONS The McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to revise these Rules and Regulations at any time and you are deemed to be apprised of and bound by any changes to these Rules and Regulations.
- VIOLATIONS OF RULES AND REGULATIONS The McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these Rules and Regulations, including the right to block access from a particular Internet address to the Site.
- ACCESS TO PASSWORD PROTECTED/SECURE AREAS At present time, there are no password protected areas of the site, although certain areas are secure, to allow for safe transmission of private data to the Chamber from members and prospective members. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution.
- USE OF “COOKIE” FILE FEATURES The McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to store information on your computer in the form of a “cookie” or similar file for purposes of modifying the Site to reflect your preferences and for collecting statistical information on the use of the web site. This information will never be shared outside the Chamber, rented or sold.
- JURISDICTION/GOVERNING LAW As a Site User, you agree to submit to the laws of the State of Oregon, USA and applicable federal law without regard to conflicts of laws principles. If you have any questions about these policies, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.