COVID-19 (Coronavirus Information)
Out of an abundance of caution and in alignment with our partners, Parks and Recreation is taking the following precautionary actions:
- Senior Center (and all programs/rentals run out of that facility) is closed Mar 12th until April 13th at the earliest.
- The Community Center and the Aquatic Center (and all programs/rentals run out of that facility) are closed starting Mon, Mar 16 through Sat, Mar 28th at the earliest.
- Any Parks and Recreation youth and adult sports programs at schools are cancelled until April 13 at the earliest.
- Youth soccer games and practices are cancelled from March 12 – March 29. We will reevaluate at that time.
- Kids on the Block (afterschool program) will NOT be in session from March 16-Mar 31.
- Information will be posted about refunds and memberships at www.mcminnvilleoregon.gov/parksrec
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the McMinnville Public Library will close until at least March 31st. We will be regularly reevaluating Library services as more information is released regarding COVID-19. Updated information about the Library closure can be found on the City and Library websites at mcminnvilleoregon.gov and maclibrary.org.
· Please do not return library materials during the closure
· You will not be charged for late returns
· Your holds will stay on the shelf until the library reopens
· We encourage patrons to use digital library resources during the closure at https://www.mcminnvilleoregon.gov/library/page/digital-resources
· Call 503-435-5562 during the closure for help using the library digital resources
The City of McMinnville staff is constantly in contact with both local and state public health authorities and making adjustments to our practices as direction changes from these authorities. Please watch the City web site for updates on these changes at