Yamhill County will move to High Risk level on Friday April 23 through May 6.
Here is a synopsis of the guidance at High Risk:
- Eating and dining establishments may have indoor dining with indoor capacity to not exceed 25% or 50 ppl, whichever is smaller. Outdoor dining is allowed with capacity set at 75 people maximum, including individual dining pods, no more than 6 ppl per table and limited to two households, 11:00pm closing time.
- Indoor recreation and fitness may have a maximum 25% occupancy or 50 ppl total, whichever is smaller.
- Indoor entertainment may have a maximum of 25% occupancy or 50 ppl total, whichever is smaller and an 11:00pm closing time.
- Retail stores may have a maximum of 50% occupancy with curbside pickup encouraged.
- Faith institutions, funeral homes, mortuaries and cemeteries may have an indoor capacity maximum of 25% occupancy or 150 ppl, whichever is smaller and outdoor capacity of 200 ppl.
- Offices are recommended to have remote work if able.
- Personal services are allowed to continue operations.
- Long term care facilities are allowed indoor and outdoor visitation.
You can read the Governor’s update here
Contact Information for News Media