Oregon Businesses, you are not alone. WorkSource Oregon is here for you now and in the future.
We want to make sure you are aware of all the programs and resources that could provide support for your immediate needs during the COVID-19 coronavirus situation. We have compiled information related to common concerns, and we are reaching out directly to businesses to make sure you are connected with accurate information.
While we recognize your focus is likely to be on immediate needs, we want you to know that WorkSource Oregon Business Services is pulling together ideas on how to support you in the long term. If that concern is on your mind, know that we intend to help through this current crisis and onto our future economic prosperity.
Here are some key resources/information:
- Workers can initiate filing an Unemployment Insurance claim by applying online or by calling 877-345-3484. Our video resources can help explain Unemployment Insurance.
- WorkShare Oregon is a key program that helps you keep skilled employees during slow times by providing partial Unemployment Insurance benefits to supplement employees’ reduced hours.
- Another resource for small businesses and employers planning and responding to the impacts of COVID-19 is the National Business Emergency Operations Center.
- The Employment Department is committed to the health and safety of our customers and the public and has created a COVID-19 Resource Guide.
- The State of Oregon offers COVID-19 information.
- If your business or employees have questions related to COVID-19, please email us.
We will make it through this together and we will continue to support business success in Oregon.