The City of McMinnville and Biz Oregon have teamed up to provide $200,000 in emergency business assistance grants to qualifying businesses operating within the city limits of McMinnville.
Applications will be accepted online or in person at the Community Development Center between August 31 – September 4.
Applications will be available starting on August 24 here, and paper copies will be available at the McMinnville Public Library, 225 NE Adams Street (Open Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, 12:00 – 5:00 PM) and the Community Development Center, 231 NE Fifth Street, (Open Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM). Applications will be available in both Spanish and English.
Awards will be decided on September 21, with grant disbursements on September 25, 2020.
ELIGIBLE FOR-PROFIT AND 501 (C) 3 NON-PROFIT BUSINESSES MUST:
- Be located inside the city limits of McMinnville, Oregon.
- Have 25 or fewer employees.
- Have been adversely affected by Executive Order 20-12 with a one-month decline in sales greater than 50% during one of the following months: March, April, May June, July, and August, 2020 compared to January and February, 2020, or compared to the same time period of 2019 if a seasonal or cyclical business.
- Passive real estate holding companies and others holding passive investment.
- Businesses that fail to certify they are not delinquent on federal, state or local taxes that were due before the date of the application.
- Businesses that do not certify they are in compliance and will comply with all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Businesses not registered to do business on Oregon (Secretary of State Business Registry verification) if such registration is required.
- Performing arts venues and cultural or arts organizations that receive funds under the statewide Business and Cultural Support program established by the July 14, 2020 Legislative Emergency Board.
Program Contact Information: Sean Kelso, Permit Technician, 503-434-7311, MACbusinessassistance@mcminnvilleoregon.gov.